2016. 02. 23.

Photos by my Lubitel / Képek a Lubitellel

Sorry for not being active for a long time, but I didn't really had time to take photos because of school and bad weather. But now here's the new topic I promised. I went to test my new medium-format lomo camera -the Lubitel 166B- I got for Christmas, and I want to show you the result. The using of this camera is a way more harder then the Smena's, so unfortunately most of the photos didn't turn out how I wanted. But there are few of the photos which aren't so bad. Most of them was taken in the Árbád look-out tower still in the winter holiday.

˙˙˙˙
Ne haragudjatok, amiért ilyen sokáig nem voltam aktív, de nem igazán volt időm fotózni a suli és a rossz idő miatt. De végre itt az új bejegyzés, ahogy ígértem. Múltkor elmentem kipróbálni az új, nagyfilmes gépemet -egy Lubitel 166B-t- amit karácsonyra kaptam, mutatom is az eredményeket. Ezt a fényképezőt sokkal nehezebb használni mint a Smenát, a képek nagy része sajnos nem úgy sikerült, mint ahogy szerettem volna. De itt van pár kép, amik talán nem lettek olyan vészesek. A legtöbbjük az Árpád-kilátónál készült még a téli szünetben.






Our street / Utcánk